This isn't a release statement. Not quite yet.
In order to be usable, I need to fix some platform specific bugs that have cropped up. Here's the list: I'll post frequent updates so you can all see my progress. I don't see any of this taking more than a few days.
- Missing fonts (Ariel bold)
- Fuzzy text? There must be a way to fix that.
- Body menu goes off the bottom of the screen.
- Import Data:
- Add 'loading' graphic while XML is parsed.
- Change how the required animations are checked to take less memory.
- Fix new render save path for WebGL! (System crash!)
- Add timestamp to the single doll render so they have unique filenames.
- Rendering on the web app makes a pixelated preview-dummy.
- Look for ways to slim / refactor the code!
- Write PHP script that zips up the renders and prompts the user to download them!
- Strip out unneeded 3rd party asset DLLs