Almost finished with the men. Women and children come next. All animations in all directions in all colors being scrutinized.
What's finished so far:
- Body / Male / Walk / South - Flickering around the temple
- Body / Male / Shoot, Thrust / West - Highlight on head flips to the right side
- Body / Male / Idle / North - One pixel too high
- Body / Male / Shoot / East - Meta file had a frame off by 1px, jolting the image
- Body / Male / * - The darkest skin tone doesn't match my color standard
- Body / Male / * - Give all bodies the same eye color (on the base)
- Body / Male / Walk / * - (Eliza's a moron who didn't standardize all her walk cycles)
- Body / Male / * / Shoot / * - Non-standard skin colors!
The animation preview is still ugly as hell, but it'll do for now. I estimate it'll take about two or three more days of work before I upload the prototype online and invite people to bang on it with rocks to see if it'll break.